"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."-Abraham Lincoln

Friday, December 11, 2009

Parents

10:18 pm
you know what? parents are just horrid. mine are on the verge of divorce and it is so much tension! today, i wanted to go to the boys basketball game and my dad decided he didn't want to take my sister, her friend, and i so he didn't. my mom ended up dropping me off at a friend's house and showing up over an hour late to a party that she was in charge of. it was ridiculous and to top it off, he is thinking about putting phone restrictions on! since when? you gave me unlimited texting so let me use it. geez. where is this coming from? it is frustrating. it is like both my parents are taking their anger out on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment