"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."-Abraham Lincoln

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Life and Friends

2:40

You know what? Life never agrees with you. Parents live in their own world and it's all about them. For me, my parents are on the verge of divorce. How lovely. If it weren't for my friends...I can't imagine where I would be. I have friends who give me the strength to keep going. They show me that people give you strength and the best friends will be honest with you even with it hurts. I hope everyone has those friends. I mean the reason I'm blogging is from one of my two all time best friends.

1 comment:

  1. I started writing a comment but it turned more into an email... do you have an email address I could send it to?
    Thanks! Matthew

    ReplyDelete