"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."-Abraham Lincoln

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fear

5:26

i live in fear. fear about my parents. fear about my schooling. fear about not succeeding. but the scariest fear is the unknown.

right now all i know is my mother is keeping something huge from my sister and i. a few months back she apparently was up to something that my dad won't tell me. all he said was "there's another reason she wanted to move to duluth. maybe when your older one of us will tell you."

that is the scariest thing to hear from a parent. im sitting here on the verge of tears. what is my response to that?

im in therapy but i don't know if i could handle a divorce or a parent cheating. i really don't know. that could really push me over the edge. we trust our parents but that would break it all. i've seen my parents the same way for over 15 years now, i can't see it changing. that would scare me. i hate change.

No comments:

Post a Comment