"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."-Abraham Lincoln

Friday, April 2, 2010

Views on the Catholic Religion

12:42

I've been adament on my refusal with the Catholic church for months, but now it's holy week and my mom told me that if I go to a friend's house on Saturday night I have to be home in time for church on Sunday. I flipped. They all of a sudden tell me that despite my personal beliefs, I'm going to be forced to go. It took my dad to come to the realization I don't believe in the Catholic church til I ate meat on Friday. Can they truly be that naive? I've only said no to the Catholic church for how long? It's not going to change overnight. My mother all of a sudden is all Catholic despite what she normally says of how she hates it. I'm going to stand by what I believe even if that means walking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment