"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."-Abraham Lincoln

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mood Crushing Friends

6:22

{If you speak three languages, you're trilingual. If you speak two languages, you're bilingual. If you speak one language, you're American. -Author Unknown}

So I've been a pretty good mood with spring break fast approaching. However, there is always that friend ready to bring you down. This "friend" is a constant B (I don't want to swear). Today, she's bragging about her spring break trip, a roadtrip in an RV. I told her that so far my only spring break plans are spending the weekend at Skylar's. She's like mine's still better. I told her that I'm sure both of ours will be great. She replies you really think yours will be better than mine? ha. I was done talking to her.

Then I posted a quote on facebook that you see at the top just like that. Then same friend writes that's a quote so wow you're plagarizing. I'm in like that wow really mood. I do believe that if you say author unknown you're giving credit, correct me if I'm wrong.

Why do people have to bring others down? It's a waste of time. There is no need to wallow in misery and to bring others with you! Let others be happy and wallow in your own misery.

1 comment:

  1. So true. I hate it when people bring other people down for no good reason what so ever. I had a friend in highschool who was so hard to talk to because every time you said something she would be all 'Oh mine is better,' or 'It's not as cool as mine etc. It's annoying and rude. You are completely right Let others be happy and wallow in your own misery. =]

    ReplyDelete