"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."-Abraham Lincoln

Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Bubble

10:31

It's crazy to think the last time I updated this blog I was excited for Germany! Now I'm home and missing those people like I don't even know how to describe it. Those people are my family. They are irreplacable. It was pure joy while I was there.

Once I've came home, however, insued the drama. My dad ended up having a triple bypass. I got home on monday night, was told tuesday morning, and he went into surgery on wednesday. Talk about insane huh? I was clueless. I'm glad they didn't tell me though, as selfish as that is, because that would've truly ruined the trip. I mean my now ex best friend ending our friendship the night before I left didn't ruin that. It truly made my life. If I could hop the next plane to Germany I would. There would be no second guessing myself.

My life has been chaos. True and utter chaos. I need peace. I want to go back into that bubble I had in Germany. There was no drama. I despise drama. How do you stop following someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment